Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mattman42 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2012, 11:54 AM
    What is 170 m in mph
    Im interested in buying a sea bait boat, I want to know how fast the boat goes in mph. The boat Maximum Speed: 170m / min (Power Propeller)120m / min (Economy Propeller). What is the mph for 170m and 120m. The boat is the aquacat.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2012, 12:06 PM
    Google Knots to MPH converter...

Distance and speed on water are known as Nautical miles, and Nautical Miles per hour... known as Knots.

A nautical mile is not the same distance as a statutory mile (on land)
    mattman42 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2012, 12:16 PM
    OK what is. The boat Maximum Speed: 170m / min (Power Propeller)120m / min (Economy Propeller). What is the Nautical mph for 170m and 120m. The boat is the aquacat.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2012, 12:18 PM
    Knots To MPH Conversion Chart

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I lose 80 pounds? I weigh 170? [ 9 Answers ]

I lost 15 pounds by restricting calories, and then I Couldn't lose anymore no matter what I did. So then I went on the atkins diet and lost another 15 pounds... but I'm tired of eating the same old food. At my weight I need about 80 grams of protein a day... I'm thinking of going back on the atkins...

How do I find the average speed of a round trip, to I go 80 mph and from I go 20 mph? [ 4 Answers ]

It is an online homework question that I am stumped on! All I know is that I travel to work at 80mph and from I travel 20mph, and it wants my average speed or avgV!

Yellow pill with 170 [ 1 Answers ]

I think its hydrodone with tylenol

How many days does it take for 170 mg vicodin to get out of your system? [ 9 Answers ]

How many days does it take for 170 mg vicodin to get out of your system?

View more questions Search