Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimsb07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 12:49 AM
    Felicity season 1 dvd music
    I was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of the song that appears in the season 1 of felicity DVD box set "Assasins", in which Noel is making Felicity a mixed tape. I believe the original song featured was from beth orton but I want to know the DVD version of it.

The lyrics are:

I am I am I am invinicible...
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2007, 07:41 AM
    Hi Kimsb07.

Not sure if you are looking for a man or woman. Please check this link to John Mayer's, No Such Thing. Read the lyrics all the way through and see if it might be a match.

John Mayer | No Such Thing lyrics

If this isn't it, if there is any way you can give a bit more info, we will try our best to track it down for you. :)
    AJ33 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 09:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kimsb07
    I was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of the song that appears in the season 1 of felicity DVD box set "Assasins", in which Noel is making Felicity a mixed tape. I believe the original song featured was from beth orton but i want to know the DVD version of it.

the lyrics are:

i am i am i am invinicible...
    I think the song you are looking for is called Infinity by Merrick...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felicity music Season One [ 2 Answers ]

In season one, Happy Birthday, during a scene at Julie's party, I believe, a song is playing that goes: I found a photograph of you and me I had to laugh ... The pattern on the wall we painted there When we were small I try to keep things good but I can't be the only one I try to tell...

Music On Felicity Season 4 DVD [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyone I can write to to find out the names of the songs that were played on Episode 14 and 16 of the Felicity Season 4 DVD? These are different songs, for the most party, than were used on the original TV show. Somewhere, there must be a listing of them, or someone to write to at the...

View more questions Search