Ask
    PontiacG6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2012, 07:44 PM
    Lost garage door opener
    How do I open the garage door without a remote
    PontiacG6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2012, 07:53 PM
    How do I get in the garage without a garage door opener
    My husband left and took the garage door opener. I need to get in the garage
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 16, 2012, 07:57 PM
    Is the garage attached to the house? If not, there should be a door leading into the garage. The garage will have a opener in it, for when you're not in your car. Just go into the garage and hit the button.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 16, 2012, 07:57 PM
    You don't have an outside keypad?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical power lost to my Garage door opener [ 4 Answers ]

I pressed the GFI, still no power. I checked the outlets that the Opener is plugged to, there is no power per the vault meter. The GFI outlets has power (located in bathroom). I checked the voltage at the breaker in the outside breaker panel. There is voltage going to the breaker. I did not remove...

Lost Garage Door Remote Opener [ 4 Answers ]

I lost my garage door remote opener. Unfortunately, this is a detached garage, i.e. garage by itself with no door or windows to get in beside the garage door itself. I can buy a new garage door opener but without being able to open the garage, how can I reprogram this new opener to open my...

Craftsman Garage Door Opener light not working after new door installed [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman Model 139.18054 Garage Door Opener and the light has been working since it was (professionally) installed 7 or so years ago and up to last Monday when I had a new garage door installed. The installer said they did not do any thing to the unit except attach new safety sensors and...

How do I sync the keyless pad garage door opener to the main garage door opener? [ 3 Answers ]

I mistakenly gave someone my garage door opener that didn't return it. I had a male friend come over and "change the code" including my car opener and gave me a universial which he also programmed. I came to realize my code for my keyless pad outside doesn't work (since he changed the code... )....

View more questions Search