Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brieegarcia42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2012, 02:02 PM
    ! Light period, usually heavy.. pregnant?
    I'm having a very light period, not even enough to have a panty liner on! &it was a day late, usually I go through almost 2 box's of super plus tampons every period so I'm wondering if I could be pregnant cause I had unprotected sex about 12 days after my last cycle & had spotting 7 days after that, but maybe I'm just scaring myself?
    S/N: Took a pregnancy test -negative.

Check out some similar questions!

If my period was heavy oneday then light the next can I be preganant [ 4 Answers ]

I had my period on time and it was heavy the 1st day but the next it was light could I be carrying a baby

Missed period and it was light and now it's flowing heavy [ 1 Answers ]

I was on the injection and came off because I am trying to conceive. My last period was in June and didn't see anything in July. I had sex for that whole month ( but not everyday ). And now my period came without any cramping, flowing light at first now it's flowing heavier and it started flowing...

Had light period this month, will I have heavy one next? [ 1 Answers ]

I had some breakthrough bleeding this month that was somewhat heavy (about enough to fill up half a regular size tampon) with some cramps that lasted 3 or 4 days. My period this month has been very light. I had breakthrough bleeding last month that was light and my period was normal last month. ...

Light period for a few days then heavy heavy flow [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My cycle came on very light which is unnormal. It was so light that it wasn't even flowwing, kind of just there, enough to be a nusaince. After a little tussle the other day it immedaitely started flowing heavy as it would any other menstratuion period. Can u expain this please. ...

Light then heavy period then spotting. [ 6 Answers ]

I got my period last month only for 2 1/2 days and then sit stopped. I got my period again this month on time very light at first then normal and then it stopped. However I then started to spot a little and this spotting has continued for about 2 weeks now. It is extremely light sometimes when I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.