Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gulfshoresmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2012, 10:14 AM
    D link wireless router setup password
    We have a D-Link wireless router but we forgot the password and now can't use our wireless electronics. Can someone help me figure out how to reset the password? Please!!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 16, 2012, 10:38 AM
    Router reset is accomplished with a fine implement, normally a paper clip, pushing the rest button, on the back, during boot up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I change my password on my d-link wireless router [ 1 Answers ]

How can I change my password in my d-link wireless router?

I wish to change my password for my D-Link Wireless Router [ 1 Answers ]

I had a friend set up my D-Link Router and I gave him my password that I wanted, now I've had it for a while and my friend has moved to another state, I need to work out how to change my password immediately as so many of my kid's friends know it. Thanks Linda

D Link Router Setup deleting password? [ 3 Answers ]

What do I do to get interne assess on a laptop in my house while using my wireless router on my computer?

How to make password for wireless d-link router? [ 1 Answers ]

How to make password for wireless d-link router?

D-Link Wireless Router - how do I set up to require password to access? [ 2 Answers ]

I have DI-524 Wireless Router. How do I set up to require users to require password to connect (go from unsecured to secured)? I suspect my neighbors using my router and it is impacting performance of my connections. And for the life of me, I can't figure out the manuals which came with the...

View more questions Search