Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Simbi123 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2012, 01:32 AM
    A3 tripple action cream
    Has anyone used A3 cream before?hw good it is?need information about d cream.tank u

Check out some similar questions!

Mixture of stilmins bleach cream,archie pearl cream,betnovate cream and fair and love [ 2 Answers ]

Is this mixture goog for skin tone lightning?

Tripple Talaaq in Extreme Anger [ 2 Answers ]

AsSalamOAlaikum! Sir, I had a quarrel with my wife on the phone. I was shouting on her to be quiet quiet quiet but she was not listening to me then I got very much angry that if she was in front of me then I would have beaten her like an animal but what else I can do. I said "I give you talaq"...

What is the status of Tripple Divorce in Islam? [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, Kindly confirm about the status of tripple divorce in Islam. Few Alam gives fatwa that it is counted as single divorce while few ulama say that it is complete divorce. Please also confirm if a person gives tripple divorce to his wife in the state of angre and after some time he realises that...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.