Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geckiame Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2012, 09:48 PM
    Bre Reynold Oil Painting
    I have a oil painting on canvas of two lioness signed by Bre Reynold. Google search located no information. Does anyone know this artist? I appreciate your help.

Thank You

Check out some similar questions!

What is the total budget expended on PK-12 Public Schooling in the United States? Bre [ 1 Answers ]

What is the total budget expended on PK-12 Public Schooling in the United States? Break this down by individual states.

Oil Painting [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for info on oil painting of old women - I am unable to make out the signature. Any info would be great. Thanks -Olga

Help me identify this artist name and oil painting-photo of painting and name [ 0 Answers ]

I am going to try to get photo of artist name and photo of oil painting. I cannot read the name of artist and hoping that someone out there can help me. The colors are beautiful, and the painting measures approx 27" x 38 1/2". Thanks!!

Identify Painting Name and Artist - Oil Painting - Rabbi with shtreimel [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am looking to identify the Artist's name and Painting name of this Rabbi with a shtreimel (fur rimmed cap) Is is in oil, was framed in the 70's in Winnipeg, MB. Canada. Was told a tale that the Painter was Polish in origin, and went blind, this being his last painting. Photos we...

Oil painting [ 2 Answers ]

I have a oil painting of a young girl in a dress with a basket of flowers on her arm and she is sitting in front of a tree. The painters name looks like Rameir or Ramerez and I was wondering if anyone could help me with the authenticity and a price.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.