Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Benz21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2012, 01:06 PM
    ETG Detection Time
    Dr.Bill I am approx. 110 lbs 5'1 female how many hours would It take EtG for alcohol urine test to no longer be in symstem after 2 12oz bacardi silver sangria 6% alcohol?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2012, 05:59 PM
    EtG clearance time for 2+ standard drinks (US) could range from 24-36 hours based on 100 ng cutoff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG and detection times for 2 drinks [ 14 Answers ]

I hope Dr. Bill will see this and answer. I had about 1 2/3 beers. They were from the gas station and were 3.2% alcohol. I may have an EtG test in approx 36 hours after the last drink. I drank the beers over about two hours. What do you think?

Longest detection time for a urine EtG test? [ 33 Answers ]

I have been drinking for weeks and it has been 6 days that I haven't had any alcohol.Friday night was my last night of drinking and I had an EtG test done on Thursday afternoon,days before the test I drank plenty of water and urinated a lot all 6 days before the test.When I was drinking I would...

EtG window of detection [ 9 Answers ]

I drank wine on Sat night and had an EtG test on Wed a.m. Will there be any levels to detect?

ETG Test- Detection Question [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend that is having a ETG test on Wednesday at 3:00 pm. Saturday, over a 12 hour period, they drank 4 beers and 11 oz of Whiskey. They stopped drinking at 11:00 pm that evening. Without drinking anymore alcohol, daily exercise and healthy eating- What are the chances they will pass the...

EtG detection after 80 hrs [ 2 Answers ]

9 servings of alcohol 10 pm Saturday night to 2am Sunday. Will there be EtG after 80 hrs.

View more questions Search