Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jillz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2012, 08:49 AM
    House History by Address
    Has there ever been any deaths or anything involving a death happened in my house?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2012, 08:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jillz View Post
    has there ever been any deaths or anything involving a death happened in my house?

I have no idea because I don't know where you live.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 15, 2012, 08:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I have no idea because I don't know where you live.
    Nor do we want to know.

If you want to find out if anything peculiar happened in the home, talk to some neighbors that have been around for awhile.

Why exactly are you asking? Something strange going on?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2012, 08:57 AM
    [QUOTE=hauntinghelper;3270588]Nor do we want to know. [QUOTE]

I know - I just couldn't resist.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 15, 2012, 08:36 PM
    That isn't a question we can give an accurate answer to even if we had your address (which we do not want), because the only way to get accurate information would be to do a lot of homework. You would need to visit your local historical society, your local libraries, any museums, local news paper archives, etc. and look through their records. Many of these sources are not available on-line.

Long time residents of the area may be able to give you some information and places to begin looking, but always check with other sources. Sometimes local legends are built on rumors instead of facts.

Be aware that the house itself might not have had any deaths associated with it, but the land may have. For example, houses have been built on long forgotten battlegrounds and where minor skirmishes happened. Death has been happening all over for a very long time.

Keep in mind that death happens in every house every day. Insects, rodents, birds, squirrels, etc. live and die without us even noticing. So you might want to narrow your question and you might explain why you are wondering about deaths. We may not be able to answer your main question, but we might be able to give you information to help you figure out what is really going on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

House history by address? [ 9 Answers ]

Has anything bad ever happened at 341 south keesey street?

House History by Address? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know the history and if anything bad has happened at Pickett Street Montgomery

House History by Address? [ 0 Answers ]

Has anything bad ever happened at 3115 n. muskingum ave. odessa Texas 79762, such as deaths, missing children's?

View more questions Search