Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kinman246 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2012, 02:24 AM
    Long Term Use
    I just called and ordered the trial offer and I was a little leary of the sales pitch to buy multiple bottles. The gentleman was very nice, but he kept offering me different multiple bottle deals stating it would take more than one bottle to achieve maximum results. My concern is that this product is expensive and if this is a juice you have to drink daily, it is something I simply cannot afford. I have had several procedures on my back to alleviate my pain and I still can't clean my house without being in severe pain. Even taking short walks make my back hurt. I have an intollerance to pain meds and have to use them despite the fact that the only one drug I can take makes me itch like crazy. I guess my question is; is this a juice that you have to drink daily for the rest of your life to be pain free?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 15, 2012, 02:41 AM
    We have no idea what juice or what company you are talking about. I assume you found us though a web search and must have us confused with some companies help desk.

We are a international question and answer site. If you give the name of the product, name of the company and what country this is at, someone may be able to give some general details.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 15, 2012, 03:25 AM
    Sounds like one of these "super juice" health drinks that are doing the rounds.
    Well it's true what they say about a fool and his money ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Short term and long term aspiration for cash management officer? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello Guys, Cab you please advice me for short term and long term aspiration of cash management officer? I've working on AP accountant for 5 years. Then few months ago I've changed my position for Cash Management Officer. Then here is the my job description:  Responsible for processing daily...

Short term vs long term capital gains, loss carryovers [ 4 Answers ]

Back in 2000 and 2001, I had short term capital losses that exceeded the 3000 dollar limit. Each year, I've been able to deduct 3000 dollars since my short term gains have been minimal. I still haven't used up all my 2000 and 2001 short term losses. I had some long term gains in 2000, but...

What are the long term and short term effects of credit and debt? [ 1 Answers ]

What are the long term and short term effects of credit and debt?

Long term marriage.long term problems [ 6 Answers ]

Well Where do I start …I have been with the same woman since high school and now at 41 we are in a very rough marriage with a 4 year old son …we almost got a divorce at the 7 year mark due to her request that she just didn’t love me anymore and some of the hurtful things I had done like some...

Is short-term or long-term debt more stressful to your personal finances? Why? [ 4 Answers ]

Is short-term or long-term debt more stressful to your personal finances? Why?

View more questions Search