Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigvee1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2012, 12:03 AM
    Talking to loved ones who have passedoo
    I want to talk to my dad who died when I was almost 8 years old. How can I do that? I miss him miserably and am lost without him.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 15, 2012, 01:04 AM
    You can just talk to him anytime you want, he can not talk back but I fully believe those in the after life can hear us.

You can not contact him and converse with him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has he loved me all along? [ 3 Answers ]

We met in college August 2008 and liked each other instantly. We were from 2 different states so we remained friends with benefit ( which wasn't smart) I ended up falling hard for him and couldn't take seeing his face anymore without knowing if he loved me back (I texted him & asked and he'd just...

I thought I loved him... But I don't know if I just.. Love being loved by someone? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so we've been friends for over a year, and have been dating for 7 months. We're in a long distance relationship and will be for awhile if we stay together(school and stuff) and I KNOW he's crazy in love with me, and I tell him I love him too. But.. if any other guy asked me out I'd break up...

How to get over a loved one? [ 4 Answers ]

How does one get over or TRY getting over someone they love? How do you get over someone that you are so used to having in your life? Like you knew the person you are with right now is in your life for a couple more yrs and ud have to let them go eventually? How do you coop with that without...

I like a girl who I've been talking to her and she's talking to her ex a lot [ 7 Answers ]

I have been talking to the girl down my block and we have been talking a lot and I like her I visited her school today because a lot of my friends go there and they all saw her talking to him a lot throughout the day and I asked her about it and she said "we're not together right now haha" is this...

I am 34 and have never loved [ 24 Answers ]

I have a girlfriend and the mother of two children, who I think loves me but has never said it. Her actions show this love. I am 34 and I do not think I have ever been in love. I spent the first 15 years of my life being raised by a hard nosed marine, then the next 15 years in the cut throat world...

View more questions Search