Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aeroman57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 08:12 PM
    EULA Toolbar
    Every time I turn on my Dell laptop, the Toolbar EULA keeps coming up. Can someone please tell me how I can get rid of this , there is no close tab on this thing no where!! Someone please help... Thank You:confused:
    bluedogs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 11:30 AM
    I have a toolbar EULa that is on the computer and I can not get rid of it.:confused:
    tyronebcookin Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 12:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aeroman57
    Everytime I turn on my Dell laptop, the Toolbar EULA keeps coming up. Can someone please tell me how I can get rid of this , there is no close tab on this thing no where !!!!! Someone please help...........................................Tha nk You:confused:
    If you don't want to read this, then this is the easy answer: Toolbar EULA: Toolbar EULA

Oh I tried all the things you (the internet at large) told me to do... NOPE! Didn't work.

I tried to shut it down with task manager= didn't show up on task manager
    Tried to right click and close it= didn't have that option
    For those of you who seem to think there is a 'button' on this page somewhere to close it= there is NOT!
    I uninstalled the program= it still gives me the same page after computer boots up
    I deleted all temporary files= it did nothing, still came back
    I restarted, rebooted, shutdown, did all kind of combinations of the previously mentioned= that did nothing.

Oh get this all you clever people out there, after uninstalling my 'toolbar' as it were there was NO box to 'unclick' in the run/msconfig/tabs that you were talking about also I could find no EULA.EXE (until I got into the Dell/ecenter file)... but I did unclick the windows sidebar, all that = NOTHING!

I went into Dell/ecenter and found the EULA and EULALAUNCHER I clicked on them and indeed these were the culprits of the page! BUT WAIT!! The system would not let me delete them!! So that also= NOTHING!

So guess what? I renamed the applications (because apparently you can do that without any adverse effects or rebelious systems trying to thwart you). I renamed them to crap and crap2! Yes, I renamed both applications just to make sure... SO TAKE THAT! And you know what? I restarted my computer to successfully never seeing that toolbar EULA page again.

That is the easy fix my friends... and now, I bet I could delete them because the system is no longer trying to use them!

Yep, easy to delete now that the system is not trying to use them!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toolbar EULA [ 20 Answers ]

This brings up a page which Welcomes me to my new Del PC. How do I get rid of it ? There is no close facility on the page and I drag To the bottom of the screen to lose it. Help please!

Eula toolbar [ 2 Answers ]

The eula toolbar is on my dell computer how do I remove it. A pop-up of "the page cannot be displayed. How do I get rid of this?

Toolbar eula [ 3 Answers ]

When I first start my dell computer the toolbar eula pops up stating no connection to the internet I have wirless connection and I have good connection . I can't not get rid of this page how do I delete this froming coming on when I start my computer?

EULA Toolbar [ 2 Answers ]

When I turn on my Dell computer it tries to go to the internet and the EULA toolbar. I then get the message"This program cannot display the website." How do I get rid of it?

Toolbar EULA [ 3 Answers ]

Toolbar EULA pops up when I start my computer and I cannot get rid of it. It says "The page cannot be displayed." What is this about and how do I get rid of it?

View more questions Search