Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maaz Ahmed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2012, 09:27 PM
    Insecurity
    The whole world is turning into a insecure place due to terrorism.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2012, 09:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaz Ahmed View Post
    the whole world is turning into a insecure place due to terrorism.

Yes. Now, what is your question?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 14, 2012, 11:33 PM
    There has always been wars and attacks, only the news tells us instantly about it all over the world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jealousy and Insecurity [ 5 Answers ]

I met my boyfriend when I was 18 and he was 22. It took no time at all for me to recognize just how amazing of a person he is. It was even a little intimidating at first. I have struggled with weight for most of my life and never really developed the self-esteem required to pursue men. This one, in...

Is it insecurity or what? [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I met a month ago and he had partners when we met but decided to give it a shot now the problem is he is overprotective!he doesn't want me to talk to men and he says I should end the relationship with the partner he found me with and that he will end his with the woman he was...

What should I do with this insecurity? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! First of all I have been best friends with my friend for over 6 years now. We had our rough times and we had our good times and we came out of all pretty good. In relationships I've always had insecurities about trusting people so she pretty much is one person I trust by now. However...

Insecurity [ 24 Answers ]

I recently got married but before I married my wife she wanted to break up. Her reasoning is she wanted to be alone. She broke up but she went and talked to two of her ex's could that be the cause of insecurity?

Me and my insecurity [ 5 Answers ]

What are some tips I can work on about being Insecure in my relationship? I don't believe that I am I just don't trust my boyfriends friends and I think they would influence him to do something and I know they cheat on their girlfriends so if he likes to hang out with them then how do I know he...

View more questions Search