Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasonstanaway Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2012, 09:16 PM
    Unpaid child support from my bio mom
    I am 25 and my bio mom never paid child support in tucson az. I am married and 2 young boys. I am doing poorly financially, am I able to get the back child support?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2012, 09:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonstanaway View Post
    I am 25 and my bio mom never paid child support in tucson az. I am married and 2 young boys. I am doing poorly financially, am i able to get the back child support?

If child support was Court ordered and never paid the person she was ordered to pay the support (probably your father) CAN attempt to collect the support.

If there was no support ordered, no, you cannot file for support.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 14, 2012, 11:31 PM
    You may not collect, the person she was suppose to pay if there was a court order can go back for past support.

The money belongs to the person who raised you that the court order said to pay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a child sue his father for unpaid child support, Iowa [ 1 Answers ]

My son is due to true 25 yrs soon. Can he go back and sue his dad for unpaid child support? I never received one dime from his dad. I was on assistance at one point and continuously provided his social, address, contact information and employment information, however, child support recovery...

Child has Stepfathers Name but mom is filing child support on bio-father? [ 15 Answers ]

My husband dated this girl almost 7 years ago and the relationship did not last even a year. She had stated when they lived in a different state that she was pregnant however there were doubts she was. They moved back to Arkansas and two weeks later left him. She got with another man while still...

Unpaid Child Support [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question. My father owes almost $4,000.00 in unpaid child support and recently took out a loan in order to pay it all. I am his son and am currently 22 years old and living on my own. A year or so back, my Mother was trying to collect child support and she asked me for his...

View more questions Search