Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glowbug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2012, 07:39 PM
    Two months late no pregnancy symptoms
    I'm on the same boat,my period is 2months late. I have no symptoms, negative urine and blood tests. The dr. says nothing is wrong and that its just two skipped periods, I just hope she is right and that nothing else is wrong with me. Ialso hope that I will end up pregnant.

Check out some similar questions!

2 months late menstrual 6 negative pregnancy test and no symptoms feel? [ 12 Answers ]

I'am 2 months late menstrual 6 negative pregnancy test and no symptoms feel? But I didn't yet go to the doctor for the check up.. because I'am afraid. And one thing more I don't like yet to become pregnant.

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

3 months late 3 hpt negative 2 hospital pregnancy test negative no symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying for a while now to get pregnant. I miscarried back in 2008 with a molar pregnancy. Doctor wouldn't let me leave the hospital without taking some type of birth control so I took the depo shot. Since then I have been trying to conceive and I've had no luck. Now 2012 I have been...

3 months late 3 hpt negative 2 hospital pregnancy test negative no symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying for a while now to get pregnant. I miscarried back in 2008 with a molar pregnancy. Doctor wouldn't let me leave the hospital without taking some type of birth control so I took the depo shot. Since then I have been trying to conceive and I've had no luck. Now 2012 I have been...

2 months late no pregnancy symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was at the beginning of March, this year. It's been 2 months. I have taken 2 home pregnancy test in past 2 weeks but the result is negative. Am I pregnant? Help me please?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.