Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenny gilbert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2012, 04:29 PM
    Toyota camry 85 turns over but won't start
    85 camry that won't stay started we replaced fuel pump about a year ago and it sat for that year... now it will start and but won't stay started
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2012, 04:29 AM
    . Check for codes.

. Replace the coil. This frequently solves the problem on Toyotas. It's best to buy an OEM coil.

. Replace the Ignition Control Module (ICM), if the problem persists.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 toyota camry starter replaced still won't turn over [ 0 Answers ]

My 1993 toyota camry has a brand new starter and when I go to turn the key nothing happens it won't even turn over. Any one know what it could be?

1993 toyota camry starter replaced still won't start [ 0 Answers ]

I just changed the starter in my 1993 toyota camry and it still won't start??

my john deere z 425 won't start, it turns over but won't start [ 0 Answers ]

my john deere z 425 won't start, it turns over but won't start. I keep turning it over but it never cranks. It only has 150 hours on it

'97 toyota tercel won't start it turns the motor over but doesn't want to start? [ 3 Answers ]

I have checked fuel pump and changed spark plugs. I have know idea why it won't start or is hard to get started. When it does finally start it runs great so I think that would rule out the timing belt. If you have any suggestions I would appreciate it.

1990 Toyota Camry (wont start) [ 1 Answers ]

My 1990 Camery won't start! Ive had the battery checked and just put in a new starter because it tested bad. When I turn the key all the lights come on on the dash. It's a 5 speed and runs great if I get a push and start it that way. I'm not sure how to check the ingnition, but was told that it...

View more questions Search