Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minpie745 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2012, 03:19 AM
    Help I just put highlinghts in my hair but the color looks ugly
    i need help i just bleached some highlights in my hair 2 days ago... my hair is dark,dark brown so when i bleached it the colr to my highlights came out like a red-orange color. YUKKKKe so i went to sally and showed them cause i read online that i needed to use a violet toner to change it... but the women that helped me told me i didnt need a toner i need to dye it.. then she told me that my highlits came out that color cause i didnt leave on for enough time... then she said i could re-bleach them to get them loghter... but it was up to me.. so then she recomended a hair dye to use only on the highlights not a toner haircolor. but she told me only put it in the front part of your hair were ur highlights are located,,, i did it and it did change the orange redish color... but my hair looks like a hot mess..
    i need to color it darker or something to even out sorta the coor on my highlights and my dark brown hair.. also when i applied the bleach the second time around i got a little toothbrush and made sure my whole piece of highlight was covered correctly.. my hair is naturaly curly and not cause of the chemecaks i added and brushed it out all of my highllights are straight and dont match my hair anymore.. my hair is naturaly curly hair

Its not the color I expected it... please help me...

Oh yea and also when I was bleaching my hair 2times in one day...
    What I exoected it to do.

Check out some similar questions!

My hair is blonde at the roots and orange the rest , should I put a all over color ? [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is naturally blonde , & about 2 years ago I dyed it dark brown . Well recently I've decided to go back to blonde . My roots are bleach blonde , but the rest of my hair is a medium orange . I've bleached my hair multiple times within the month & my hair is starting to break off . Should I...

Can I put color over bleached hair that has turned light red? [ 0 Answers ]

I tried to bleach my dyed black hair, I did it twice with Clairols Born Blond Maxi now it is almost white at the roots and very pale red over all the rest. My hair is waist length. Is there any light color dye I can use to color my hair with now?

Can I put color in my shampoo to keep my hair from fading? [ 2 Answers ]

I have red hair and it loves to fade really fast. Someone told me to put my color in my shampoo to keep your hair red. Is that true?

Is light golden brown a good color to put on over-highlighted hair? [ 1 Answers ]

My hair was bleached and is now a brassy yellow color. Is it a good idea for me to use a light golden brown color to get back a dirty blonde or light brown color?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.