Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agosto69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2012, 11:00 PM
    How can I protect a power point presentation from making changes
    I am working on a power point presentation for my job, this should be use as a format, I will send it to about 1, 000 people, but do not want them to make changes to the format, just imput the requested information. How can I protect my format from being change?
    Thanks
    sky02 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2012, 06:13 AM
    You can setting your files , modify its properties, protect him from being changged.Or you can tell your friend to open your files in a same method.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Power Point Presentation on Accounting [ 0 Answers ]

Need a tilte for my powerpoint presentation came up with "Accounting a World of Numbers" wanted something else that catches the audience attention.

I need help with making my powerpoint judaism presentation [ 0 Answers ]

I need help with making a powerpoint presentation on Judaism, I just need someone to teach me how to make a presentation.

Adding an avi movie to a power point presentation [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to put together a Power Point Presentation for my college course, I want to add an .avi movie to a slide. When I try to add it directly using the toolbar it does nothing. When I try to add it to the clip gallery, I get an error message about the import filter and a bunch of gobbelty...

Power Point Presentation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a site where I can get collection of nicely done power point presentation on various business related topics, which can be used off the shelf in day to day work. The site should be a free to download site and not a paid one.

View more questions Search