Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shailu87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2012, 10:44 AM
    Reddish Brown Colour discharge, and late for periods
    I am 24 years old,last month my fiancé and I had sex during my safe time( 4 days after my period).and it was unprotected sex with withdrawal method. Later after sex , I observed discharge of brown colour tissues for 3- 4 days,and then it stopped eventually.
    My main concern is , next month I am late for my periods by 4 days, On the 5th day I observed same reddish brown colour vaginal discharge at midnight.I thought its just normal spotting I have before my Periods, but then the entire day bledding didn't start and its only the brown discharge of tissues that occurred at few intervals. I am a bit tensed as I have never experienced this before,
    Please help me on this.. What should I do..

Check out some similar questions!

Brown and reddish discharge [ 0 Answers ]

I'm having brown with some reddish discharge and I don't know where it's coming from and a few days ago I was fine but I woke up Sunday afternoon and when I wiped it was reddish and now it's brownish with an odor. What does this mean?

My periods are late but I have had brown discharge what is this? [ 5 Answers ]

I have unprotected sex quite often. Last month my periods were 10 days late but eventually came, this month I am late again by about 2 weeks but 1 week ago I got brown discharge, it lasted for about 4 days. Some days there was more discharge than other days. Can you help? I'm confused.

Reddish brown discharge instead of period one month after abortion [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I had a medical Abortion on April 1st, started birthcontrol the following Sunday. Now I am supposed to have my period but I have a light reddish brown discharge. I had unprotected sex all month, I know this was stupid but it wasn't with just anyone it was with my sons father, so before...

Could I be pregnant? Reddish brown discharge [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I live together and are sexually active, but I've been on the pill since I was 15 so we don't use condoms. I had my period about 3 weeks ago. Last week I called out of work 2 days in a row because I felt really dizzy and just out of it. I've been getting some really bad headaches...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.