Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kazna90 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2012, 06:42 AM
    Women's period
    Hi I have the implant(rod) in and I haven had a period since I've had it in and the other day when I wipe after a wee there was a thick brown clot with a little bit of clear discharge what do you think is wrong with me...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2012, 07:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kazna90 View Post
    hi i have the implant(rod) in and i haven had a period since ive had it in and the other day wen i wipe after a wee there was a thick brown clot with a little bit of clear discharge what do you think is wrong with me.......................

Without knowing when you had the implant, when your period was due, it's impossible to say.
    kazna90 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2012, 07:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Without knowing when you had the implant, when your period was due, it's impossible to say.
    I had the implant in for about 5 to 6 months and I have never had a period since I got it put in

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Women's sexual health [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, so I am 17 and I had a son at 13, but last night I was having sex with a guy, and during and a little bit after I was bleeding bright red blood, it was kind of rough and he went deep, sorry for being graphic.. but he was kind of large.. but the day before we weren't rough really and I didn't...

View more questions Search