Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doll604 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2012, 06:37 AM
    How to get government window cleaning contracts
    My Husband has just started a Window cleaning business, and I was wondering how to go about getting a contract for doing the schools in our county?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 14, 2012, 08:53 PM
    Often a request for bids of this type are posted in the local papers.

However in most cases you must be per-qualified to bid. I suggest that you approach the school boards in your area to find what process and qualifications are necessary to bid and also introduce your company.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How cleaning company find cleaning contracts? [ 12 Answers ]

How can I get cleaning contracts?

HOW to obtain cleaning contracts and also how todo marketing for my cleaning business [ 13 Answers ]

Hello I just started my own cleaning business 5months ago with my husband I have one contract so far... its a small restaurant cleaning once a week which is not much... I just basically looked through the phone book and that's how I got it really called a bunch of people and got lucky... What...

What is the best way to get cleaning contracts [ 5 Answers ]

I wanted to start my own business as a cleaning contractor and that both industrial ans domestic.I know how do do a good job but don't know where to go,please can you help me on how to get connected and how to approach a potential client.many thanks I live in oxford and I see a big market .

How to get cleaning contracts [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best and most quick way to get cleaning contracts in your area for a business that is already doing residential cleaning, but wants to enter the market in the commercial arena?

Getting cleaning contracts? [ 2 Answers ]

My dad started a cleaning company 20 years ago by going door to door and asking if they needed their windows cleaned. It took him a long time, but now he has a successful janitorial service based entirely on word of mouth advertising. I've worked for him since I was 15 and now I'm wanting to...

View more questions Search