Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csterling86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 07:34 PM
    Are Headaches a bigger issue?
    I have been experiencing severe headaches on the right side of my head just above my ear for about the last three months now. I would have visited a doctor but have no medical insurance and no way to pay for a trip to the hospital, symptoms involved are normally confusion sensitivity to light and the feeling that I am the stupidest person in the world. I use to be quite able to express myself in words but now it sounds as if I am drunk all the time and I don't drink. Are these regular headaches or should I risk a trip for testing.

Check out some similar questions!

I have an issue with a not dripping,but a running tub faucet. How to fix this issue ? [ 2 Answers ]

My name is Joey ,I have a faucet for my tub that is running , not just dripping . It's a three handle set up which consists of Hot + Shower diverter valve + Cold. The assembly is made by Gerber from what I can see . How or what can be done to fix this issue , killing my water bill.. I really do not...

Bigger bra [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 13 and I wear these little crop top thingys but they're too tight and leave marks. I really think I need a padded bra or a bigger bra but I'm too afraid to talk to my mum about it. What shall I do?

If my wife's vagina feels a lot bigger than usual, is she cheating? It's a lot bigger [ 12 Answers ]

My wife and I have been together for 2+ years. We have had a lot of sex and her vagina always feels pretty much the same in terms of size. Lately we have been kind of distant and have not had much sex at all. I have been suspicious of her cheating recently. We have spent a couple of days apart. She...

Bigger butt [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I want a bigger butt, but I don't want to use those pads I want a natural one an I heard about thins book called get a bigger butt, but its way to expensive can someone help me.

Bigger in Texas. [ 2 Answers ]

The testicles of a Texas midget hurt and ached almost all the time. The midget went to the doctor and told him about his problem. The doctor told him to drop his pants and he would have a look. The midget dropped his pants. The doctor stood him up onto the examining table, and started to examine...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.