Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Farid1200 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 06:23 PM
    I want to ask a question sir if somebody had sex once before marriage but he want to do t
    I want to ask a question sir if somebody had sex once before marriage but he want to do tubba what is the best way of tuba
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 12, 2012, 06:29 PM
    Is this a religious question?

There is no such thing as "tuba" in sex, unless you're playing the tuba while having sex.

This is the adult sexuality forum. On this forum we discuss sex, and most times it's premarital sex. We discuss positions, orgasms, anal sex, vaginal sex, oral sex, and so much more. Not once have I ever heard of "tuba" sex.

Are you Islamic? Did you mean to ask this question from an Islamic point of view?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2012, 07:30 PM
    Unless its missing a B, in which case, Tubba sex is sex with an obese person :P
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 12, 2012, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    Unless its missing a B, in which case, Tubba sex is sex with an obese person :P
    LOL! Well, one spelling was tubba, the other was tuba.

Maybe it's sex with an obese person while playing the tuba. Wouldn't be surprising. We all have our quirks. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 12, 2012, 08:42 PM
    Tuba is a sacred tree I believe also.

I can't open YouTube here in China but here is a link I found, perhaps it will help

Shaykh-ul-Islam's speech on Tuba har roohani maqaam ki kunji 4...

► 2:05► 2:05 Shaykh-ul-Islam's speech on Tuba har roohani maqaam ki kunji 4 - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to have sex [ 14 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 13 and my boyfriend wants to me. We talk about all the things we are going to do to each other when we have sex also where and when. He is really hot and popular and I want to him so badly, but I'm scared that my mum will find out and then I will die. He tells me that he loves me...

He told me he want to have sex with me one day per week after marriage [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé told me that he want to have sex once a week after marriage. It let me feel upset.. I am 29 and he is 34. I have no previous experience but from what I read over internet specially for new couple marriage they do it daily or the desire would be high specially in the first months.. I...

View more questions Search