Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pjshannon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 04:40 PM
    White Bear Kachina Doll by ________ L Begay.
    I have a 12 inch Kachina signed by and L. Begay. I can not read the first name. However is is a White Bear, and appears to be at least 25-35 years old. It was a gift from a student who lived in Gallup, NM.

Check out some similar questions!

13.5" white body doll [ 0 Answers ]

13.5" white body doll with no face with black eye sockets random black hand prints on legs, clothes, and arms. X marks on palms no name marking anyone know about this doll??

White bear in a tree dragon in a cave sleep potion [ 2 Answers ]

This is either a movie or a T.V. show BUT The main character is a white bear and I'm pretty sure he's Asian(?) There's one scene where he's in a tree, and he has to get something from a dragon's cave. He spreads a sleeping potion on all of the tree's leaves and the dragon eats them. The dragon...

Purple and white gingham cloth doll 70s [ 3 Answers ]

I had a doll as a girl. It was purple and white gingham and it was cloth. It had to be in the late 70s but possibly the early 80s. I have searched online everywhere for this doll but I can't even remember what they were called. Does anyone know what I'm talking about, or even better... have a...

Panda bear doll [ 4 Answers ]

I found a weird doll.It looks like a Susan Krey doll,but has a panda suit on.On the back of her head,it says:142141.What is she?:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.