Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    forsberg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 03:46 PM
    1 hot line to 3 separate lights all in one switch box
    How do I wire to three separate lights from three separate switches all in one switch box fed by one hot line?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Sep 12, 2012, 09:14 PM
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to separate 3 lights from one switch to two switches [ 5 Answers ]

I currently have one switch that controls 3 lights (2 exterior and 1 interior). I would like to have the exterior lights on one switch and the interior lights on a separate switch. Inside the switch box, there are 3 electrical lines - 2 with white & black, 1 with red, white and black. All...

How to separate two lights and an exhaust fan from one switch? [ 1 Answers ]

I have one lightswitch that operates my hall light, the bathroom light and the bathroom fan. I want to separate all of these onto their own switches, with a timer on the fan. How do I do this?

How do I separate two lights on a three way dimmer and a switch? [ 1 Answers ]

I have two lights in a room controlled by a dimmer three way switch and an on/off three way switch. I want to use the one on/off to control just one of the lights and the other dimmer switch to control the other light.

Recessed lights- Would you run a separate line? [ 5 Answers ]

I want to have 6 recesssed lights installed in a living room ceiling. In some areas of the house I experience slight brown outing. (150 amp service, turn a hair dryer on, the lights dim for a second. So when the installer told me he would tap the hall light for the 3 hot wire, I told him I...

View more questions Search