Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thatgirl06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 02:57 PM
    I love my boyfriend and like my best friend
    I Have 8 months with my boyfriend.. so I met this guy and we started talking a lot until we became bestfriends then he told me he likes me.. I started to feel things for him before till now and now I'm confused and don't know what to do
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 12, 2012, 03:11 PM
    Well your heart obviously is not with you current boy friend and that is not fair to him. Break up with him and stay single, then you can evaluate your feelings. But don't go from one to the other.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 12, 2012, 05:25 PM
    First many guys will "like" you and often when you start confusing friendships with dating.

IF this boy will try to get you even knowing you have a boyfriend, what will he do when dating you ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love my best friend, but she has a boyfriend. [ 0 Answers ]

I'm in love with this old friend of mine. We have known each other for the last 4 years, have dated on and off again. I'm bisexual, so I have never really dated anyone the same sex as I am. So I started dating guys all the time, well during this time she fell in love for me, because in between...

I'm in love with my best friend but she has a boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

I've been friends with her since the last 3 years we are really close she has a boyfriend for A year and a half now she loves him allot but he always makes her cry and feel bad because the boyfriend is a real jackass he promises stuff and breaks them she asks for something she never gets an answer...

My friend has a boyfriend and I love her? [ 1 Answers ]

My sisters best friend has a boyfriend and I love her so much but I have already asked her out but she said no and I want to go out with her so bad but she loves her boyfriend and he loves her Please help

I love my boyfriend but I like my best friend? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and 4 months. He started college this year and I'm still in my junior year of high school. Since the first weekend of October, I started talking to my guy best friend a lot and ended up developing feelings for him. He says he likes me too but I don't know...

I think my boyfriend is still in love with my best friend. [ 3 Answers ]

Im in a pretty complicated relationship here, see my boyfriend was in love with my best friend for about a year, but she made it quite clear that nothing was ever going to happen between them; but he never really let her go. Then about 3 months ago me and him started speaking, and we really hit it...

View more questions Search