Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curious2know123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 01:29 PM
    The big bang
    How was the universe created. If it was created through a big bang were did the gases come from
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 12, 2012, 01:31 PM
    Is this a homework question ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 12, 2012, 01:35 PM
    Good place to start: Big Bang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 12, 2012, 05:44 PM
    No one knows or can prove how the universe was created. The big bang is one of several suggestions that can not be proven. The fact that no one can say where the material came from, it the issue with this idea.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 12, 2012, 06:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    No one knows or can prove how the universe was created. The big bang is one of several suggestions that can not be proven. The fact that no one can say where the material came from, it the issue with this idea.
    I see this as 2 questions on one post. And the second one about gasses is science.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 12, 2012, 06:34 PM
    I love the Big Bang theory. It's the best show on TV right now. :)

Oh wait... this is homework right? Then do your homework. I already graduated high school, and college. I did it on my own, which is why I passed. Get off your computer and do your own work lazy butt! You have Google and the entire internet, and you still expect other people to do the work for you? Oi! Get off your xbox and get to work! Geesh!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big bang? [ 20 Answers ]

I know I'm a christian and I believe that g-d made the world but I imagain as if the world itself made is self if so HOw did it make it self? Why? Whatever for?

The Big Bang [ 6 Answers ]

If the Big Bang was as described, how come the Univese is homogenous. Why are the galazies and other matter not formed in the shape of a hollow sphere, much like the remnant of a supernova, (minus the stellar remnant at the centre)? The only explanation I can imagine is that the Big Bang was not an...

The big bang [ 5 Answers ]

I find it brain exploding as to what the universe is about. Sure, the God illusion is the easy way to explain it. But what is really going on? The shere size of the universe is mind boggling. How did this originate? How did we come to be? God is a very weak explanation. For those who understand...

Big Bang [ 7 Answers ]

What proof is there that the universe began from a big bang I know it's expanding but what else?

Big bang [ 2 Answers ]

Why does my furnace puff loudly when first ignighting? It's a natural gas Hydro Therm with two burners. The pilot seems to be resting close to the primary burner? Help My furnace seems to let out a loud pop when ignighting it's a natural gas two burner Hydro Therm pilot seems to be close to...

View more questions Search