Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Copperpenney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 10:55 AM
    The collector
    I have what appears to be a French Village with lots of high peaked roofs. The roofs are mostly tan with black outlining throughout. There are black mostly bare trees in the foreground. The artis name looks like: Gartner. The writing wasn't clearly legible. There is a number in the bottom corner 322/3K. I am not sure that last character is actually a 'K', but it could be. The picture is framed and there is a number on the back 924K. Also a label of Authentication is on the back referring to The Collectors Guild Ltd.
    Can someone identify this picture for me? Or tell me where to gain information of the same?
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

The Collector [ 2 Answers ]

WE HAVE A PICTURE SIGNED BY BARRY( P) OR BARRY (Q) NUMBERED 1018. Authentication on back.

The collector [ 0 Answers ]

I have an "Immortals of Art Rembrandt van Rijn" by Salvador Dali. It has a label on the back that says "The Societe de Verification de la Nouvell Gravure Internationale of New and Paris certifies and warrants that this is an original etching signed in the plast by Salvador Dali." It is numbered...

Debt collector V. Myself (so far.) [ 1 Answers ]

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: ILLINOIS Last Date of Activity on account: Unknown (but definitely before 2004) Hi everyone, thanks for reading... I've taken it upon myself to represent myself in court. I received a summons and a vague complaint with an amount...

Old Debt New Collector [ 4 Answers ]

I am in the process of getting my first mortgage, After a long haul of building my credit, I have ran my credit often and knew that an old phone bill debt was due to come off my credit in 2006, Which it did. It had not appeared at all past three checks, I got a letter in the mail recently that...

Debt collector [ 13 Answers ]

What do you do about a debt collector who completely ignores the statute of limitations for NY? I keep on getting a call from "vital recovery services" trying to collect on a Discover card I had in college. I explain it was 8-9 years ago and way past the statute of limitations. They lie to me...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.