Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jp090210 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 10:01 AM
    Puerto rico birth certificate name change
    How do I change spelling of my name & amend my birth certificate? I was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico and have lived in Illinois since I was a child. Puerto Rico's Demographic Registry website doesn't appear to have a form/application on line and calling them has been unsuccessful due to lack of english speaking personnel.

Check out some similar questions!

Birth certificate name change in puerto rico? After finding my bio dad [ 1 Answers ]

My mother and my step father gave me my step dad's last name but now that I know and have a relationship with my Bio dad whom lives in Puerto Rico. I'm 34 years and live in Arizona. What can we do to get my last name changed legally? Does my mother and I need to go to Puerto Rico for a blood test?...

My Birth Certificate from Puerto Rico spelling of first name is incorrect by 1 letter [ 1 Answers ]

All my US paperwork and social security is under the spelling I have been using all my life. Do I need to amend or change all ID with the name spelled on my PR Birth Certificate and also how does it effect applying for a passport?

Change of name on a puerto rican birth certificate [ 7 Answers ]

I am 47 years old and just found out that my middle name is first on my birth certificate and my first name is my middle name. All these years I've been using it the other way around. How can I correct this issue? Do I have to correct all my documents even my marriage certificate?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.