Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    star589 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2012, 11:35 PM
    Feeling unwell
    I have been unwell recently day 1&2 vomiting and diarrhea day 3 just diarrhea, I feel much better, but should I see a doctor or carry on taking over the counter meds. Also how long should I leave it until I see the doctor.
    Many thanks
    Sarah
    sripal Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 12:03 PM
    You can keep taking lots and lots of fluids especially water and wait for 2 more days and if you still have the symptoms then you can visit a doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unwell daughter [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter has been unwell the past few weeks. She has been very tired, is throwing up occasionally with a high fever, having blood noses, has sore joints and seems to bruise easily. I am very concerned and have taken her to two different doctors but nothing has been done, and I don't know what...

Unwell dog [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is 15 and she has not been feeling well for a couple of days.she has not ate but drank water. She has blood shot eyes and she is weak.

Unwell Weimaraner - Help needed [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - hope someone can help. I have a 5 year old Weimaraner bitch who for the past 12 days has seemed really miserable and is off her food. I have taken her to the vets on numerous occasions and despite blood tests and x-ray can not find anything wrong with her. Sometimes she will eat a sausage...

View more questions Search