Ask
    Hawk32 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 03:58 PM
    Forged signature on a quit claim deed how do I combat this
    Forged signature on a quit claim deed
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Mar 8, 2007, 03:59 PM
    You retain a real estate attorney immediately to file a motion to overturn the deed.
    BSparaccio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 08:10 PM
    If there are 2 grantors and one is quit claiming to the other, and now one grantor is accusing the other of forgery.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BSparaccio View Post
    If there are 2 grantors and one is quit claiming to the other, and now one grantor is accusing the other of forgery.
    Start your own thread, please.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 07:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk32 View Post
    Forged signature on a quit claim deed
    We need more details.

Where do you fit in?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quit claim deed [ 3 Answers ]

Is attorney needed for quit claim deed

Quit claim deed [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a home in Ohio with my now ex fiancé. During our split up I signed a quit claim deed. I signed this (while listening to him and his grandmother) thinking it takes me off the loan too. Come to find out I am still financially responsible for the payments on the house. Do I have any...

Quit Claim Deed [ 2 Answers ]

I reside in Fl. My mother had a Living Trust, in Fl as well. In the trust it clearly states that I am to receive her house. She passed away in June. I filed the Quit Claim Deed that came with the Living Trust. The county mailed back the appropriate paperwork. The house is now in the name of...

Quit claim deed [ 26 Answers ]

In 1997 My ex and I purchased a home in California. I was deliquint on my child support so the real estate agent surggested that we repair her credit and use her name only. This would keep a lean off the house. A few months after we moved into the home I was told that the finance company asked for...

Corrective Deed, New Quit Claim Deed, or See an Attorney? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a major problem with a quit claim deed that was done regarding my father's property. The intention was to put me in the deed but as an heir to the property, not as a co-owner or anything like that. So, a quit claim deed was filled out and recorded at the clerk of the circuit court. However,...

View more questions Search