Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Heerlina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2012, 09:12 PM
    My boyfriend is a green card holder for almost 2 years and living in Arizona
    Im living here in the philippines, what is the easiest way for him to get me so we can be together in the US?

Check out some similar questions!

Can a green card holder also hold a h1 [ 0 Answers ]

I don't know if my husband has received his green card or not. When I enter his receipt number,it says "card/document production"... Due to marital issues he wouldnt' reveal if he had received one. All I heard him say was that he was eligible to stay & work in the country... I know he was...

Should me and my boyfriend be living together after two and a half years? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 and a half years, I want to move in together as I feel this is the next step in our relationship but he doesn't want to. I stay at his house 4-5 nites out of 7. I recently moved home as I felt paying for my own place for one maybe two nites a week was a...

I am a green card holder and have been living in the US for 13 years - three years ag [ 21 Answers ]

I am a green card holder and have been living in the US for 13 years - three years ago I have purchased a house in Poland for which I borrowed money from my father in Poland (he is Polish citizen only, not US resident in any manner). I have sold this house last year and I have reported capital gain...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.