Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myjoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2012, 05:07 PM
    International travel
    I am a Canadian citizen with a felony in the u.s. which I was on probation. I am now back in Canada after a voluntary departure from the u.s. and want to travel Europe... Can I still enter Europe with a felony from the states. It wasn't drugs or guns charge
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 11, 2012, 06:19 PM
    Europe is not one country, it is like saying you want to enter the "Americas" which is often considered Canada, Mexico and US. All have different immigration requirements.

You will need to consult the embassy and immigration requirements for visa's in the nations you want to enter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

International Travel on Probation [ 3 Answers ]

I am on probation that is completed with the month, and I have completed all of my other probation duties and met with my officer my final time. An emergency has come up and I am required to fly to europe for work in 2 days. I don't think I can get clearence with my PO in that time, I think...

International Travel while on OPT [ 1 Answers ]

I am working in the U.S. under OPT and I'd like to travel internationally (Italy) this summer. - applied for H-1B this April 08. - my F-1 visa expired in May 07. I understand EAD does not guarantee the re-entry to the U.S. but is there any way I can just travel under my OPT?

View more questions Search