Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mistyfjord Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2012, 03:37 PM
    Sears help line equipment questions
    I am trying to separate a 1/2 motor from plastic pump housing of my craftsman shallow well pump. After splitting the housing by removing big clamp, removing a concaved plate with several ss small bolt/screws I end up looking at a spring loaded copper funnel shaped device apparently screwed to the end of the motor shaft. How do I separate this from the motor shaft? Looks fragile.

Check out some similar questions!

Service Line Questions [ 0 Answers ]

My Power come onto the corner of my lot(300' from the house) and there is a meter, then a main disconnect switch. Then the power runs to the house, the panel is on the other end of the house, can I run the feeder line across the house to the panel? If so what are the requirements? Thanks for...

Property line questions? [ 6 Answers ]

What can I do about a neighbors home which is sitting directly on the property line between the two properties. This information just came to my attention during a recent survey that I had done for my own piece of property. The neighbor and I both bought our property over 30 years ago without this...

Property line questions [ 48 Answers ]

Our neighbor wants to put a driveway on his property, however right to the property line. Are there any restrictions as to how close to property line this can be done. Also his grinder pump is on our property. The town put it in, but does this become his property if it stays there. Should we...

Where can I ask questions about broken sewer line [ 7 Answers ]

I was digging in my backyard with my pick ax and hit something hard, thinking it was a rock, which I frequently find, I took one more swing. Suddenly I noticed that I was bringing up pieces of clay piping and discovered that I had broken my sewer line, ( the part that provides access to the line...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.