Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sammywell9805 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2012, 10:26 AM
    Oh dear
    I am 14 and I was getting annoyed with the length of my pubes for many different reasons and I found an eletric razor and thought if I just cut them then I wouldn't be a problem anyway I had done imbertween my balls and hole and when I had done there were small spikey prickly hairs and they are driving me around the bend! Help what should I do?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 11, 2012, 10:55 AM
    Wait. Wear loose boxers and pants. Keep an eye out for ingrown hair.
    They will grow back pretty fast.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2012, 10:58 AM
    Not much you can do. Your body will get used to the short hairs and the itch will fade the more you do it though. At least that's what my girlfriend told me. Ahah.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 11, 2012, 10:58 AM
    Put some cream on them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dear Dr (gynecologist) [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Dr (gynecologist) I am a 37 year old virgin who has bleeding between menstrual cycle about 1 year seriously and sometimes in last years.I had sonography but nothing was seen at fisrt and then another sono told I have endometriosis but my Dr doesn't agree with that because I don't have that...

Dear Roger [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Roger, I hope you can help me. The other day, I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV. I hadn't driven more than a mile down the road when the engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I couldn't...

Dear Father [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me to have patience and love for ALL my brothers and sisters. This morning, I got a bit of a dose of what those who do not believe in God are made to feel like. I haven't been feeling all that great, and my sister, put me on a prayer line of some sort. I still don't feel very well,...

View more questions Search