Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paintballer1120 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 02:38 PM
    qaudratic equations and square roots with qaudratics
    hi yea am a little stuck and need help I need to know what... q^2-6q+9=0 x^2+-12+x x(x+6)=-5 x^2=-10x I need to know those four by factoring and these three by taking the square root from both sides and the three are 4x^2=36 (x-3)^2=25
    (x+7)^2=100

P.S. the little ^ means that the number after is is an exponet
    nightal1031 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Maybe you should clarify your question.
    asterisk_man Posts: 476, Reputation: 32

Mar 10, 2007, 08:22 PM
    I think that the question is clear. Its just that no one wants to do his homework for him.
    user812 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 10, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Go to google.com -- click on groups. Look for the active math help groups and post your question there. THEY love helping! The math geeks eat this stuff up - even if it means they are helping with your homework!
    asterisk_man Posts: 476, Reputation: 32

Mar 12, 2007, 07:44 AM
    The members here are more than happy to help people to understand their homework. We simply draw the line at doing the work for them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rewrite equations as balanced chemical equations [ 8 Answers ]

Magnesium chloride yield sulfur dioxide Calcium carbonate yields calcium oxide plus carbon dioxide Nitrogen plus hygrogen yield ammonia Hydrochloric acid plus sodium hydroxide yield sodium chloride plus water

Square roots [ 5 Answers ]

:'(hi sir, My name is arinderpal singh matharu. Sir I have a test tomorrow and I wish if you can help me because I don't know how to find a square root of any number in mathametics way without using a calulator . I there is any easy formula to do this or any way please reply me as soon a you...

Roots [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what year the mini series "roots" first aired? Thks noboat

Roots [ 1 Answers ]

I have read answers about roots in sewer lines, and adding various chemicals that can help kill the roots. What about the field lines in a septic system, If chemicals are added into the line at the house, they will only "dump" into the septic. Will adding enough of this ever get into the...

Roots in mainline [ 7 Answers ]

I've got a root problem in my mainline. The stoppage is only about 20 feet from my outside 3" cleanout, but is apparently under the house by the front door or maybe just under the cement and brick stoop. We have put a camera down the line and used a sensor, but I've had two different opinions as to...

View more questions Search