Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Shoes storage
    Have thousands shoes and how do you make your own shoes storage like shoe hanger ?
    Cloth backing with clear vinyl pockets to put shoes in , how do you make clear vinyl pockets with staple? Or sew? Prefer not use hot glue or glue because not healthy.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Gosh, around here those plastic shoe hanger things are dirt cheap. Are they not available in your area?

I'd think you'd pay more for supplies - to make them yourself - than what they cost off the shelf. :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoes in the house [ 33 Answers ]

Hi! I have been looking forever on the internet for an answer, but haven't been successful... maybe you can help. We are getting new carpet tomorrow and we do not wear our shoes in the house... but, when we have company, they will come in with the nastiest shoes you've ever seen! How can I let...

Do you take your shoes off to dance? [ 11 Answers ]

If you're at a club, school, wedding, social dance or wherever, do you take off your shoes and dance in stocking feet? If you do, does your b/f or g/f do the same?

Standing All Day - Need Better Shoes [ 5 Answers ]

I am in a new job that requires standing and running around (helping customers) all day. I need a better shoe than my Sketchers as at the end of the day.. my legs are hurting. Would like some suggestions on what shoes to look into. Thanks in advance.. JonB

Using CD-RW for data storage [ 1 Answers ]

What do I need to do to use a CD-RW, out of its packing, to be able to save files to it, for transfer to another computer? I know that, in the old days of floppies, they needed to be formatted. Does the same thing apply to CD-RW's? If so, what are the steps I need to go through to do this? ...

Bags and shoes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Hey want to know that what are the latest style of bags hand bags which are in almost... and shoes too are there high heel in fashion or low which are in . Thanks...

View more questions Search