Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lbaven Posts: 153, Reputation: -4

Sep 10, 2012, 09:42 PM
    Can I watch United Kingdim show on netflix in USA or any other countries?
    I want watch Uk TV show mostly disney channel UK and nickeldoen UK, but I don't know if I can on Netflix.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 10, 2012, 09:44 PM
    Look it up on there. If it shows that it's available, then you can watch it.

Personally, I don't see why it would be on there but who knows.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to remember the name of a show I used to watch [ 3 Answers ]

I used to watch a show on cartoon network around the early 2000s and I don't remember the title of it. It was these baby animals who lived in a house and their human grandmother took care of them. There was a pig girl named Petunia I think.

Does the United Kingdom allow felons from other countries to visit their country [ 0 Answers ]

Does the United Kingom allow felons from other countries to visit, live or travel inside the United Kingdom

A show EVERYONE should watch [ 10 Answers ]

Britain aired a show that explains all the ins, outs, whys, and wherefores of sex, sexual health, and sexual anatomy. I think EVERYONE, regardless of age, race, religion, sexuality, or prior knowledge, should watch this show. While everything is geared toward the british public, I think it's...

How can I watch free online TV shows outside of the USA? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone tell me how I can watch episodes on USA TV sites oustide of the USA. I'm guessing the problem is that my IP address shows I'm in Australia. I don't agree with downloading them and I am just wanting to watch what they have online. Thanks.

Taxation in USA for interest earned in foreign countries [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have to declare interest earned with USA tax filing if you earned this in a foreign country and already paid taxes in that country?

View more questions Search