Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rams99 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 08:03 PM
    How to make a electronic distance meter
    Do any one here have a link or how to make and electronic distance meter.
    Or a sensor that can measure distance only for 4 meters below?

Check out some similar questions!

Electronic device that can measure up to 4 meters distance. [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone give me a link to a electronic device that can measure a distance from 4 meters range... Or how to make one.

Distance between circuit breaker box and water meter? [ 9 Answers ]

We are redoing an old small house in which the fuse box is under a kitchen cabinet along with the water meter. We are replacing the fuse box to a 100A circuit breaker box. Right now the fuse box and the water meter are located 12 inches apart. How far away from the water meter is the breaker box...

Main Load Center Upgrade - 17' Distance to Meter [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I seem to be having a similar problem as other people but I still cannot decide what to do. I have an old house and I need to upgrade the Load Center to 200A. If I run the conduit in the attic to the nearest closet, there will be 17’ of conduit in the attic plus the additional 3’ down to...

Where in pune I get Laser / Ultrasonic Distance Measurement Meter [ 2 Answers ]

Sir, I am real estate broker. I am looking for Laser / Ultrasonic Distance Measurement Meter. Where do I get it in Pune?

Long distance between service meter and panel [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all experts, I have a project in Costa Rica, just getting ready for the arrival of electricity. My house is 450' from the public road where the transformer is. Because we have a gate at the entrance to the property, the service meter needs to be at the location it is. Our electrical...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.