Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ftwslay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 07:29 PM
    Post construction clean up pricing
    General pricing for post construction cleanup by the squar foot including windows and vynal flooring refinishing
    ftwslay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 07:33 PM
    New Construction Clean up pricing
    New construction cleaning prices by the squar foot for North Texas including windows
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2012, 09:40 PM
    Threads merged, please only one thread per question. To add more info, "answer" your own question.

What experience in this do you have

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Post Construction Clean up pricing [ 12 Answers ]

I'm a new business located in Wilmington, DE in need of assistance in pricing my first post construction clean up. The job is 150 unit 125,244 sq ft apartment complex. The complex has 12 buildings, has an entrance way and the office are has a community room The scope of services requires the...

New construction clean up pricing [ 1 Answers ]

Can you give me a roundabout guestimate on the prices for new construction clean up around here (Pierce County, Tacoma, Washington area)?

Pricing a post construction cleaning? [ 2 Answers ]

How to price a new fittness center post construction clean up job. How many phase is there in a post construction clean up project.. Most of all how to approch a General Contracter for the first time.Thank you I looking forward to hearing back from you soon Marisa R

Construction clean up pricing [ 1 Answers ]

Greeting to all and thanks for your help and support. Im a small business owner in the Ohio area and was just asked to summit a bid on a new housing project, they would like for me to do the final clean up for this facility, it is 65,000 sq. ft and I have a four week time frame to complete it. ...

View more questions Search