Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    80sRebel Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Sep 10, 2012, 04:41 PM
    What is this dance song that goes baby don't throw it away
    I taped this song off a homemade CD my brother had back in June 2004. I think it was a Louie Devito CD. The song sounds more like 80s-90s synthpop/freestyle, and the singer is a young man. The lyrics in part are:

We could keep our love together/baby don't throw it away 3x (chorus)

and later You can point my way/you can blame me/but that won't drive away the rain/or you can take my hand/embrace me/and make our love sustain.

I've done a whole bunch of lyric searches to find the exact title and artist, but it never comes up.
    martin1982 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2013, 06:39 PM
    John Cano together

Feb 19, 2013, 06:44 PM
    John kano together

Feb 19, 2013, 06:47 PM
    John Kano TOGETHER Rare footage - YouTube

Here is the song

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you eat something that the baby doesn't like will you throw it back up? [ 2 Answers ]

I've just been feeling nauses to my stomach for a week... and I've never been pregnant before so I took two home pregnancy test snd both were negative yet I still believe that I am. I just feel I need some professional advice

Do you know this dance/trance song? I think it's a quite new song [ 5 Answers ]

I've been trying to find this song with Google without any luck.. I hummed it on YouTube.. Lyrics were something like "I can't get over you" Thanks for any help.. YouTube - hmmm

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search