Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rvlane09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 04:40 PM
    Hair follicle testing
    Just took at hair follicle test today, I smoked twice about a month and a half ago for the first time what are the chances of passing?
    rvlane09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 04:42 PM
    The hair was taken from the leg also
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2012, 06:34 AM
    THC metabolites seldom show up in hair tests of those that are infrequent users. Use of body hair (rather than scalp) is important only in cases of heavier use as it provides a longer detection period once the metabolite is absorbed. The difference is unimportant in light or single users.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle testing? [ 2 Answers ]

Does shaving your hair take away the trace of drugs? Or when the new hair comes in does it carry the same trace?

Hair follicle testing [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:I have a hair follicle test that I have to take : I am a white female w/long dark brown hair - I quit smoking 23 days ago - Is there any way to pass this test?

Hair Follicle testing [ 2 Answers ]

I recently smoked marijuana almost 2 months ago... I have a hair follicle test soon. I have shaved every hair on my body and my hair grows about an inch every month. Will they test my eyebrows? Will I pass?

Hair follicle testing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who is a former addict, but he has been clean for 13 years. He has recently had to take a hair follicle test for custody of his son. This test was done on pubic hair and showed a positive for cocaine and marijuana. The cocaine level was approximately 300. How long can cocaine...

Hair follicle testing [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone one know of a web site or company that sells hair follicle collection kits that will cover synthetic opiates? I'm looking to identify Nubain on a hair follicle screen, I don't think it can be identified by name, but it would be covered by a test that covered synthetic opiates. Thank...

View more questions Search