Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohno2cute Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 01:47 PM
    I think I am pregnant
    Okay well this would be my second child if I am pregnant. I am almost 2 weeks over my period date and I have taken 4 tests. The test have all come back negative. The only thing is with my son I had to take 10 before I found out that I was going to have a baby! I have to pee all the time, tenderness in my breasts, and my son has become really close to me and very jealous of other kids around me. (he is two) I mean me and my husband would love to have another child but we want to know. SO can anyone help?:confused:
    calvin Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Mar 8, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Go to your GP tell him your last period was 7 weeks ago (in which case you could still be only a few weeks pregnant so he'll never know you lied ;-) ) he will give you a test which are no doubt better than the shop bought or he will send you for an ultrasound if he is aware of the reduced levels of tell-tale hormones you pass in early pregnancy
    ohno2cute Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Well I was going to wait to go to the dr to make sure that I am. I freak out every month and this month its actually late. I was thinking about next Friday just to make sure. I've freaked out every month since my son was born. And my feet I think are getting a bit swollen. When I was pregnant the first time I was never sick or anything... but I did have swollen feet. I had preclamcia (I don't know how to spell it)
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 8, 2007, 03:00 PM
    Your hormones may be slow to build up high enough to show positive on a urine test. My daughter had the same problem, she was 4 months pregnant before she got a positive test on a urine test, this also happened with her second pregnancy. Ask the doctor to take a pregnancy blood test (it is more accurate than a urine test), if that is negative, then he can look at why you haven't got your period.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2007, 05:14 PM
    You could be pregnant. It certainly sounds like you have all the symptoms that you did with your first. However, you did say "i freak out every month and this month its actually late." So it could be late because you are hoping to be pregnant, and your expectations are delaying your period. When I was trying to conceive, I was once 2 months 2 weeks late. I just wanted it so badly, I was delayed. BUT, you could be pregnant, and (as with your first) your hormone levels are just slow to build. It seems that if it happens with your first pregnancy(s), it happens with following pregnancies.(don't quote me on that, but just from observance, this seems to be the case) And in your situation, I think a visit with your doctor would be a good idea. As you had pre-eclampsia with your first, it would be wise to get started on your prenatal appointments asap(if you are pregnant) Good luck and best wishes
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Mar 16, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Ohno2cute you should get a blood test from your doctor. Good luck!
    Babicakes, all we can tell you is to wait until after you miss your period. If you are pregnant you could be getting some implantation bleeding. I know the wait is the hardest, but you really should wait until you are 7 days late for your period. Take a test on day 7, if it is negative and you still don't get your period take another on day 10. If that, too, is negative make an appointment with your doctor to have a blood test done. Until then, stop smoking! If you are pregnant you will feel guilty about continuing to smoke, even if only for the first few weeks. It's not good for you or baby (if you are pregnant). I hope you get the answer you want. Oh, and try really hard not to stress over it!
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 16, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Just wanted to wish you good luck! Sounds to me pretty promising...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I'am 29 days late of my period, I went to the clinic and took a test and it came back positive, but I got a blood test and it came back negative, is there any way I could still be pregnant? My doctor said there still might be a chance.:confused:

Can I be pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

I think that I may be pregnant... me and my boyfriend don't use protection and I have been urinating a lot and eating a lot... I also lost a bunch of weight just out of no where... my lower abdomen is hard and seems to be swelling a little bit.. my nipples are swollen and my brests hurt... it also...

Am I Pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

This is our second month trying. I have always had a 28-30 days cycle except for the last 3 months it went out of whack.. sept- 33 day, oct -24 day and nov- not yet. My last period was on oct 10th. So I was expecting my periods on 8th of nov. I tested again on 11th it was negative... since the...

Am I Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Since Aug I started having my period every 21 days instead of 28 days meaning I was suppose to have my period on the 25th but I have not seen it yet. About a week and a half ago I started having pregnancy signs I took a pregnancy tests two days ago and it was negative I want to know if I am...

Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I want to use jolen crème bleach on my upper lip isi t safe to use while pregnant?

View more questions Search