Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oberursel Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Sep 10, 2012, 07:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    I find this interesting. You keep telling us not to judge you based on what you wrote, and yet you judge me. Thanks for confirming what I've been saying all along. You see things the way you want to see them, and twist things around to make yourself look good. That's very clear.

I'm glad you and your friend made up. I wish her luck.

Good bye. :)
    I never said not to judge me... and I can just tell you seem to have a lot of anger in your heart... I assume you rub a lot of people the wrong way. I have never had a problem with a friend before and that's why this has been so difficult. I am a sensitive person, that's the way God made me. Like I said, you have the need to be right... as in your statement "Thanks for confirming what I've been saying all along...lol..." I take in all views and am a very open person... my friend loves me and always will, I know that... your comment of "me not being worth it" just shows that you are a person who would even say that to another human being. Good luck to all of the people in your life. I will not read any response you write. My friend and I will pray for you... Goodbye... I hope your life is blessed and that you get ahold of your anger problem.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 10, 2012, 07:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post

. I wish her luck.

Good bye. :)
    1000 greenies for you, Alty!

Well said!
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 10, 2012, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by oberursel View Post
    I never said not to judge me...and I can just tell you seem to have a lot of anger in your heart...I assume you rub a lot of people the wrong way. I have never had a problem with a friend before and that's why this has been so difficult. I am a sensitive person, that's the way God made me. Like I said, you have the need to be right ...as in your statement "Thanks for confirming what I've been saying all along...lol..." I take in all views and am a very open person...my friend loves me and always will, I know that...your comment of "me not being worth it" just shows that you are a person who would even say that to another human being. Good luck to all of the people in your life. I will not read any response you write. My friend and I will pray for you...Goodbye...I hope your life is blessed and that you get ahold of your anger problem.
    Just for the record, Alty was simply answering your scattered and shady questions. She does NOT have anger issues. You just wanted to hear what you wanted to hear.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2012, 05:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by oberursel View Post
    Once again...peace to you...I just talked to her and she said she loves me...you seem like a very angry person who likes to twist things around to prove that she is always right...your negative vibes are showing...have a beautiful life...and I am worth it, that was never in question...we all are ...:)

Talk about turning things around! "Negative vibes." "I am worth it." "There is no I in team."

Welcome to the age of Aquarius!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do dreams about the grudge mean [ 1 Answers ]

Okay it me and my friend at my house on the couch and then I try to go to the kitchen an then the grudge is at the end of the hall he grabs my wrist and tries to open the door and then he opened it and let go of my wrist on accsident and the grudge was in front of me and I tried to punch it put...

Holding a mortgage for my son and his girl friend [ 1 Answers ]

I am selling a second'nd home of mine to my son and his girlfriend .I want to know what pitfalls I need to be aware of .Thanks

His best friend is holding him back [ 1 Answers ]

I met a guy in September last year through my bebo. He had commented on my music taste saying, 'You love Nirvana! How awesome, me too!' So then I asked for his msn and we got chatting. We finally met up about a week later, and got on really well with one another. He was too good to be true. ...

I'm sort of seeing my exes best friend but noew my ex wants me back [ 4 Answers ]

Hello again, thank every one for previous advice it helped a lot. But now I have an even bigger problem. My girlfriend dumped me and I tried so hard to get her back but she kept sayng no and ignoring me, I started getting closer to her best friend because she understood me and felt for me because...

Grudge [ 5 Answers ]

My grandmother died a while ago but I still cry about it to this day. We weren’t that close but I know she loved me. She always favored her other grand children even though I would try and try to get her attention. Every Christmas she would get me either a gift card or make up or things like that....

View more questions Search