Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prettyboyno1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 12:15 PM
    Military dates
    Where can I go to find out the dates I entered & left the Navy?

I need this info a.s.a.p. for medicaid application.

Thank you very much.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 10, 2012, 12:19 PM
    First, the Introductions area is not for asking questions but introducing yourself to the site. So your post was moved.

For this info, you need to contact the DoD or the VA.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2012, 07:03 PM
    National Archives and Records Administration

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reconciling with the dates on the payment receipts with the posted dates on statement [ 0 Answers ]

I pay a monthly assessment fee to my homeowners association. I always pay in person and obtain a dated receipt for my payment, but on two of the monthly statements, my payments were posted days after the dates on my receipts of payment. This resulted in being charged for a late fee on one and on...

Military to Military Marriage Different Home of Records [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I both are active duty military and we have two different "Home of Records". My husband is a NC resident and I am a TN resident (no state tax) I am trying to file MFJ for federal. Everything went well until I went to file state taxes for him. How do I do this? Can I file federal...

First Few Dates. [ 65 Answers ]

So I recently started going on a slew of dates, and I wanted to know the general guidelines from the women. 1. Do you want guys to pay at least the first three dates if he asks you out? 2. How long should the guy wait before he asks you on a second date? Should he wait for the 3-day...

I got married to a military guy, and we got military housing [ 6 Answers ]

MY husband and I became eligible for base housing and took it, because the only time we would move in was that day. In my old apartment lease there is a military clause. However I got the apartment before I became married, and my husband is not on the lease. My landlord is saying that the military...

Do doctors make mistakes about conception dates and due dates? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't understand, can doctors be wrong about conception dates and due dates?

View more questions Search