Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    j25has Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2005, 09:42 PM
    Star Wars Electronic Battle Game
    I am looking for directions on how to play the Star Wars Electronic Galactic Battle Game. It came out in 1997 from Tiger Electronics. It is a lot like battleship, but in space. We can't figure out how to set it up. Please help if you can!!
    Spenis Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2005, 03:15 PM
    Directions
    Hey,
    I found the directions for a later version of this game. I am not sure if the directions are an exact match, but they sound very very similar to my game. I also lost my directions some time ago. Good luck, I hope these work for ya.

http://www.hasbro.com/common/instruc...ed_Mission.pdf :D
    j25has Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2005, 02:54 PM
    Star wars battle ship
    Thank you so much for the directions for this game! I posted it several months ago and had forgotten all about it. So it was a pleasant surprise and thoughtful for you to put it in a pdf file. Thanks again, and my son thanks you too! :)
    Spenis Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2005, 02:31 PM
    Hey
    You are very welcome
    juliagulia1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by j25has
    I am looking for directions on how to play the Star Wars Electronic Galatic Battle Game. It came out in 1997 from Tiger Electronics. It is a lot like battleship, but in space. We can't figure out how to set it up. Please help if you can!!!!
    I need them too please help:)
    V.BRYANT57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2010, 07:50 AM
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! We just got the Star Wars Electronic Galactic Battle Game from Tiger Electronics (1997) too. Looks brand new, just out of the box, but no box or instructions! >:o( Soooooo, took a long shot and look on the internet (seems like it took forever... ), but thanks to your posting, we can now play the game!! Yaaaaa!! THANK YOU!!
    kiwimac Posts: 22, Reputation: 7

Dec 20, 2010, 11:35 PM
    Can the instuctions be emailed to me too?

kiwimac at gmail dot com
    buglemama Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2010, 11:37 AM
    Comment on V.BRYANT57's post
    I need the instructions too please

Dec 26, 2010, 11:40 AM
    Comment on juliagulia1982's post
    Me too me too

Dec 26, 2010, 11:41 AM
    Comment on juliagulia1982's post
    buglemama @ hotmail

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custody Battle [ 2 Answers ]

My godson is seeking joint custody of his daughter. He pays child support and wants the courts to tell the mother she can not take the daughter out of town to live no matter what. What are his changes of getting the request order in court?

Battle w/ex over dependents [ 2 Answers ]

By mid June 2005 I satisfied IRS requirements for claiming my two children as dependents. They lived in my home more than half the year, and I provided more than half their support (NCP not paying support). In June 2005 I was handed a divorce decree stating my ex and I each are to claim one...

Jungles and wars in south america [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any countries in South America that have a jungle and are currently involved in a war? If so, what are they, and is it a civil war or a war with another country?

Star Wars [ 10 Answers ]

Does anybody know if George Lucas is secretly making another Star Wars movie? After I saw Episode III I went home and watched Episode IV, V, and VI. I read some article that said he may be writing a new one, but was just wandering if anyone else knew for sure.

View more questions Search