Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kiwi920 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 10:34 AM
    Leg injury
    I had a horse run me into a fence post about 3 months ago. The fence post hit the inside of my lower leg it turned my leg black and it took almost my whole lower leg and it swelled up. Well it's been awhile since the injury and my leg still has some discoloring and is still sore to the touch. Should I go see a doctor or will it heal.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2012, 10:38 AM
    You should have gone to the doctor 3 months ago. Any damage that was done if any may be irresversible now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg [ 6 Answers ]

Any ideas what would cause this condition on a grown man? Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg. Thanks for helping

Leg injury [ 0 Answers ]

My husband was pinned by a bull against an iron fence. No broken or fractured bones, lots of bruising! 2 days later he is bruising further down than the injuries and his foot is swelling. Is this normal?

My dog have acute leg injury pain [ 2 Answers ]

I can give human advil.

Leg injury [ 2 Answers ]

I banged my left leg on a wooden shoe rack 3 days ago, that was left open. Its about 10 cm above the ankle and a 7 cm bruise that goes from the middle of my shin to the outside of my leg and the swelling is all around the bruised area, I can put some weight on it although it is very painful, the...

Femur injury left lump on leg? [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter came home from a pool party about 3 years ago... someone had hit their head against her lower thigh.. there was no bruising.. with little swelling. Since then, her leg noticeably has a small bump just above her knee... very hard. Not discolored, nor painful. She is a pre-teen, and...

View more questions Search