Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2012, 07:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tianame View Post
    i love him u know... i can't imagine him with another girl..... but i just don't know if i can let him go..... i guess il just have to..... and i even told him that what he did to me ..i just hope that it doesnt boomerang back to u... but he was like who knows i might boomerang back to u....
    No you don't want him back. The affection that still lingers in your body is what's telling you not to let go. You need to set that aside and let him go for good! He's playing you and if you keep letting love blind you, you will keep getting played by him.
    tianame Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Sep 14, 2012, 07:46 AM
    Thanks... il try... for the good... I hope he regret it... for using me for d whole damn year...
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2012, 08:50 AM
    thanks........... il try .......... for the good..... i hope he regret it.... for using me for d whole damn year.........
    It shouldn't matter if he regrets it or not, he's none of your concern anymore. Find someone who treats you the way you deserve to be treated.

Sep 15, 2012, 01:41 AM
    Ll try... thanks..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 15, 2012, 02:02 AM
    Agree, you don't worry if he will regreat it, he won't most likely, or he may 30 years from now when he thinks about "what ifs" in his life.

You have to worry and take care of you. And do what is best for you. And stop worry about him, no wanting him to suffer, you need to not even care what he is doing or thinking.

Sep 16, 2012, 05:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Agree, you don't worry if he will regreat it, he won't most likely, or he may 30 years from now when he thinks about "what ifs" in his life.

You have to worry and take care of you. And do what is best for you. And stop worry about him, no wanting him to suffer, you need to not even care what he is doing or thinking.
    See the thing is he is not clear with whatever decision he is making... first he told me he want her back... n then after two days he texted me saying "no m nt turning back... m just taking my time to forget her and wen i am a better person il be back wt u ..... " this is just hanging me in d air... I don't get him and... hes a bit religious so he goes about by saying that we should leave it to god... like trust him and he wll take us to d right person... I don't understand if m there right in front of him why is he confusing me and himself...

he left me and i feel like begging him and textng him all the time ....

I know I sound so desperate but I can't forget him,. I want to get in touch with him and bring back d old memories... I want him to intitiate d contact... I just can't forget him
    Onerider07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 3

Sep 16, 2012, 06:15 AM
    Don't lower your pride to a guy who doesn't want you. Don't text him or beg for his love. He doest deserve your love and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want it. Try to move on even though its hard
    josiepuppy123 Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Sep 16, 2012, 06:22 AM
    Just forget him it will just make both of u guys further apart

Sep 16, 2012, 07:35 AM
    Is there any way to make him realise he is losing me?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 16, 2012, 08:35 AM
    You need to move on and not look back over and over again. That's how we get smarter! Don't worry about what he said or did. It's part of your past. Life should be lived looking out the front window, not the rear view mirror.
    Chillcup1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Sep 17, 2012, 07:07 AM
    Ok girl, I know people giving advice is easy, offen when we are not the on going though The problem. I know u love this guy so much. But think about it! One year! If he really loves you could he really be doing this? Could he be betrayed you? No if you care about someone so much u don't do anything to hurt them. I feel like his confused and he doesn't know what he wants. Stop talking to him for a period then if he calls he really cares if he doesn't. Move on. And if he goes back to that ex of his trust me it won't work out at all. Ex is a ex for a reason, he will regret in the end.

Sep 17, 2012, 07:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillcup1 View Post
    Ok girl, I know poeple giving advice is easy, offen when we are not the on going though The problem. I know u love this guy so much. But think about it! One year! If he really loves you could he really be doing this? Could he be betrayed you? No if you care about someone so much u don't do anything to hurt them. I feel like his confused and he doesn't know what he wants. Stop talking to him for a period of time then if he calls he really cares if he doesn't. Move on. And if he goes back to that ex of his trust me it won't work out at all. Ex is a ex for a reason, he will regret in the end.
    Thank you that is just so inspiring... thanks a lot...
    Chillcup1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Sep 17, 2012, 07:19 AM
    thankyou that is just so inspiring..... thanks a lot....

Don't worry we are all heart broken in here haha

Sep 17, 2012, 07:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillcup1 View Post
    Don't worry we are all heart broken in here haha
    Haha awwkhay !

Sep 24, 2012, 12:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stanmatt View Post
    How long have you been broken up? Always think first and explore.
    Three weeks now..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sudden unexpected breakup. Is it for real? [ 20 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been going out for nearly five years. The past two weeks we had a few fights that to me, seemed pretty mild. Just mild arguments. Last Wednesday I was supposed to have dinner with my girlfriend and her family, and due to a mix up in time I didn't make it. I was bothered...

Unexpected breakup [ 15 Answers ]

I am hoping I can get some assistance on my problem. :( My boyfriend broke up with my a little more then two weeks ago. Here is what happened. I was travelling for work and he sends me a text message on feb 6th in the morning he needs to talk about something important. I call him back right away...

Advice on post-college breakup. Struggling to cope with the breakup - Please read/hel [ 33 Answers ]

Everyone has their own story so here is mine: My ex-girlfriend and I met in college, dated for all 4 years until recently. We spent almost everyday together, she was my support and best friend. Like any couple, we had our problems, and I was her first ever relationship. I received a job offer...

Unexpected Break [ 14 Answers ]

All right I'm new to these boards so sorry if this has came up before. It's still nice to get answers to my specific problem though. My Girlfriend is near the end of her high school life I'm begginning my college life. We have been together since she first came into high school. So its been...

View more questions Search