Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abontee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 02:27 AM
    Hello I'm 21 one years old... n um 54 kg. my hight is 5.4
    Hello I`m 21 years old. And my height is 5.4"... and my weight is around 54 kg. but the problem is that I look like too fatty and my skin type is kind of loos. Because of that I look like more than 60 kg.. So what should I do to lose my weight? Please rep me soon...
    missbh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 02:34 AM
    I don't think you need to lose weight, u just need to tone up since you said your skin is loose. Do stretches, it helps. Try doing some yoga too

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to increase the hight of the person? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi sir, this is asha here, I'am 22 year old, my height is 4.7, kindly help me how to increase my height, is there any possiblelity to increase my height.

Average hight [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm a girl and I'm just 5ft 1in My friends say that I can't be hot with that hight whether I'm pretty So my 1st question: Is that true because I think it's not there are a lot of hot actresses in my hight just like hillary duff and they are incredibly hot and Is that hight normal or I'm...

Hight increas treatment [ 4 Answers ]

I am 25 yrs , my hight is 5'3" can I grow my hight ? & how much?

Car idleing very hight [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 95 chevy monte carlo,when I turn the vehicle on, it idles very high. What do I do to fix this problem? The rpm needle goes as high as 3 it only drops when I shift the gears but when I shift the gears the vehicle takes off as soon as I release the brake pedal. How do I fix this...

Electrical box hight [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering what the standard hight is to install an electrical outlet box. I installed the boxes 12" from the floor to the bottom of the box was wondering if that is OK.I should note this is in a basement. Thank You Rob

View more questions Search