Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Janie187 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 02:13 PM
    Some keys on keyboard
    After cleaning desktop hp keyboard the two keys after 0 and the two keys after l no longer work. What can I do?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 9, 2012, 02:18 PM
    How did you clean it ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

All keys on keyboard are locked [ 8 Answers ]

All the keys on the keyboard are locked. I have a feeling that I may have held a key down too long while thinking/typing. How can I fix this?

Keyboard keys messed up [ 2 Answers ]

Have a dell inspiron 2200 keyboard keys are messed up help me please

Non-letter keys on keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I had my PC reformatted after a virus attack; now it seems that, apart of letters, most keys on keyboard are mixed up, say I type " and get @, and the other way round. Kindly help. Someone told me "Go to Control panel... Regional and Lanuage settings and set it to the country you are...

Function Keys on the Keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dell Inspiron 2200. On the keyboard there are blue function keys. I use most of them, but some of them I can not figure out. I have not been able to find a list of these blue functions. Do you have one? Many thanks.

Pc keyboard keys wrong [ 1 Answers ]

My hp compaq nc6220 has wrong keys - to get a @ you type " and vice versa for example. I followed all the steps in a previous thread on this subject and note that when I go into device manager>hardware>keyboard and expand it, the only entry is "quick launch buttons" i.e. no device is specified. Can...

View more questions Search